Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Friday Harbor Kids

The island is a unique place to grow up; it's like raising your children within a safely nestled cocoon of community. I love these images of kids on the isle; it's fun to see their clothing styles and little things within the images that give you ideas of what their lives were like. Take a look...

Friday Harbor kids, in front of my great-grandparents' home on Argyle Road. My grandma is on the far left, top row.

My grandma is the stylish girl on the left, and her brother is in the U.S. Navy hat. The other four are unidentified.

Class photo; my grandma is on the top row, third in from the left. 

Class photo; my grandma's brother Eldon is second from the left in the middle row.


Look at this beautiful baby carriage! This little one is out front of my great-grandparents' home.

No comments:

Post a Comment